– Robert B. Daniel, of 3546 Country Lane, Oxford, was arrested for larceny of a pair of mens short pants from Belks Departments Store. The pants were valued at $48. He was released under a $300 secured bond.
– Felicia Bobbitt, of 411 E. Montgomery Street, was arrested for simple assault and disorderly conduct. She was confined in the Vance County Jail under an $800 secured bond and a $500 secured bond.
– Amy Marie Powell, of 1008 Beacon Avenue, was arrested for driving while impaired.
– Alexander Small, of 416 Ranes Drive, was arrested for first degree trespass and assault on a female. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $1700 secured bond.
– Douglas Davis, of 155 Computer Lane, was arrested for driving while impaired and no operator’s license. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $500 secured bond.
– Palamont Lemay Obery, of 810 N. Beckford Drive, was arrested for driving while impaired and no operator’s license. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $500 secured bond.
– Shawn Stamper, of 412 Davis Street, was arrested for driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. He was given a $600 bond.
– Michael Joseph Paschall, of 463 Buck Skin Lane, was arrested for possession of stolen goods. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $10,000 secured bond.
– Lareluis Mathuzhima reported that someone stole his leaf blower, valued at $429.95, from the back of a truck while it was parked at 1759 N. Garnett Street.
– Rosalba Guerrero reported that someone threw an object at the windshield of her vehicle causing $350 worth of damage.
– Ann Jones reported that someone broke in to her house on Alexander Avenue causing $100 worth of property damage to her door.
– It was reported that Natekia Vann, of 1300 Railroad Street and Toni Mitchell, of 43 Sunny Lane, were hitting and kicking each other on Lamb Street. Both subjects were written a citation for simple assault.
– Roger Ascue, of Early Folsom Properties, reported that someone took some copper pipes and attempted to take the electrical meter from a house on N. College Street. The copper pipes were valued at $30.
– Joseph Allen reported that someone damaged the door ($150) to his residence on Old Epsom Road and the hood of his truck ($100).
– Serene Bethea reported that someone broke in to her vehicle while it was parked at Lowes on Dabney Road causing $100 damage to the rear driver’s side window.
– Dorothy Ragland reported that someone stole her push mower valued at $200 from her residence on S. Chestnut Street.