– Sondra Brandon, of 530 E. Andrews Avenue, was served a criminal summons for a simple assault.
– Mary Diella Terry, of 423 E. Rockspring Street, was arrested for a simple assault and received a $300 secured bond.
– Angela Burnett, of 336 Bobbitt Road, was arrested for larceny. Burnett stole assorted meats valued at $67 dollars from Food Lion on Dabney Drive. She was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $300 secured bond.
– Domingo Salgado, of 302 Shank Street, Lot 19, was arrested for having no operator’s license and expired inspection sticker. He was confined at the Vance County Jail under a $500 secured bond.
March 24, 2008
– Wayne Pruitt reported that someone threw an object through his window. The damage was estimated to be $50.
– Kathy Horton, of Cruizers (W. Andrews Avenue), reported someone pumped $15.02 worth of gas and did not pay for it.
– A 14 year-old female reported that someone shot her in her hand while she was on Maple Street.
– A 15 year-old male reported that someone shot at him multiple times while he was on Lehman Street.
– Rachel Judkins reported that someone kicked in her door and hit her with a closed fist while she was at her residence on First Avenue.
March 25, 2008
– Bernice Taylor Eaton reported that someone broke in her car while it was on Roanoke Avenue and stole two 12” Pioneer speakers, a Pioneer in dash DVD/CD player, and a 1600 watt amp.
– Jahnoundva Dickerson reported that someone stole a 2.5 ct. diamond ring from her residence on Chavasse Avenue. The ring was valued at $1000.
– Stan Ayscue reported that someone broke in his shed on Oxford Road and stole the following items: chainsaw ($150), weedeater ($149), hedge trimmer($99), and a seven piece living room furniture set.
– Catherine Magbie reported that someone stole her 1973 gold and white Plymouth Fury.
– Tommy Wheeler reported that someone tried to break into Crusader Rent-To-Own on Raleigh Road. The window bracing was damaged.
– Lorenzo Flores reported a hit-and-run on Alexander Avenue. His vehicle sustained about $1500 damage.
– Timothy Best report that someone has been using his credit card number without his authority.
– Tina Adams, of Pizza Hut reported that someone used Donnell Durham’s credit card number to make an unauthorized purchase at Pizza Hut.