– Bernice Shearin, of 765 A. N. Garnett Street, was arrested for larceny. She was released on a $500 unsecured bond.
– Macy Holden, of 6280 Raleigh Road, was arrested for second degree trespass. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $500 secured bond.
– Keon Deston Mclan, of 537 Montgomery Street, was arrested for failing to appear in court. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $300 secured bond.
– John Stamper, of 731 Flint Street, was arrested for intoxicated and disruptive behavior. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $500 secured bond.
– Stafford Fuller, of 155 Meredith Lane, was written a citation for simple possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
– Keith Evans, of 733 N. Garnett Street, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and communication threats. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a 50,000 secured bond.
– Jonathan Allen Rhodes, of 835 Coble Blvd. was arrested for shoplifting. He was released under a $300 unsecured bond.
– Jamel Bryant, of 550 W. Andrews Avenue, was arrested for an order to show cause. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $350 bond.
– James Moore reported that someone took two gold necklaces ($1700), a man’s bracelet ($200), a gold #8 charm ($75), and a clear stone ($200) from his residence on Fairway Drive.
– Donyele Perry, of Cruizers #210, reported that someone took some beer with out paying for it.
– Albert Siplen, of Ultra Sounds Inc., reported that someone took two mini motorcycles for the store lot. The mini motorcycles were valued at $599 each.
– Abigail Larue reported that someone caused $200 damage to a window of her vehicle while it was at her residence on Oak Street.
– Marian Shearin, of Food Lion East Andrews Avenue, reported that someone stole $35 worth of assorted steaks and $2 worth of seasoning salt.
– Anthony Richardson reported that someone stole a motor scooter valued at $3200 from his residence on Elsie Street.