Vance County and Warren County Legislative Meetings-
Thursday, April 4th and Monday, April 8th
Community Legislative Update
Senator Angela Bryant and Rep. Nathan Baskerville
Thursday, April 4th at 6-8:00 pm
Shiloh Baptist Church (Fellowship Hall)
635 S. College Street
The purpose of this community update is to meet with Senator Angela Bryant and Rep. Nathan Baskerville and discuss issues and concerns that are of critical importance to the citizens of Vance county.
Information will be provided on areas, e.g.:
· Tax Reform- Who’s paying more? Who’s paying less?
· Earned Income Tax Credit for working families
· Ex-offender Re-entry and Support Issues
· Affordable Health Care – Who’s covered and who’s not covered in 2014?
· State Budget Issues – Education, Jobs, Rural/Community Development, Goldenleaf…….
· Unemployment/Workforce Development Changes
· More …..
For more information contact Karon Hardy, Legislative Assistant at 919-733-5878 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Everyone is welcome to attend.