The Henderson-Vance Chamber of Commerce celebrated the 15-year anniversary of Staples with a ribbon cutting on Wednesday, April 20 at 10:00 a.m. at their 160 Dabney Road location. “We greatly appreciate everything the chamber of commerce does for the Henderson community, and we’re pleased to help the members with the products and services they need to make more happen with their businesses,” said Stanley Wolfenbarger, general manager, Staples.
Staples retail stores and Staples.com help small business customers make more happen by providing a broad assortment of products, expanded business services and easy ways to shop, all backed with a lowest price guarantee. The Henderson Staples retail location offers a broad assortment and products and business services and easy ways to shop, all back with a lowest price guarantee.
- Print & Marketing Services – Prints services ranging from presentations and business cards to signs and banners with expert advice from certified print pros
- Packaging & Shipping Services – Easy shipping with UPS and up to 5% back on Staples Rewards
- Technology Services – Complete technology solutions for home and office from certified techs
- Buy online. Pick up in store – The store will have your online order ready within two hours to pick up
- Ship to Store – Free shipping to store when you order online from Staples.com
- Technology Recycling – Staples offers free electronics recycling for office technology at Staples stores nationwide regardless of where the devices were purchased
- Staples Rewards – Rewards members received up to 5% back on everything and free shipping on orders over $14.99
For more information, please contact them at 252-738-2488.