Today I came across a list of supporters, who are also celebrities in one form or another, which backed President Chump, Oops I mean Trump, during the general election. After reading the list, I actually became prouder of the fact that I didn’t vote for him. Let’s look at some of the names on the list.
- Kanye West – YES! This was the name that began the list! Need I say more?
- Kirstie Alley – I’m surprised that she was able to take the time off from Scientology in order to support the man. Maybe she will ask him to join her in their spaceship when L. Ron Hubbard comes back to get his people.
- Ted Cruz – The man who ran in the GOP primary but was actually born in Canada which clearly makes him ineligible to run for president.
- Aaron Carter
- Jon Voight – Who is this man anyway?
- Willie Robertson – I’m glad that I don’t have Duck Dynasty Red Necks supporting me!
- Stephen Baldwin – Who?
- Ted Nugent – Come on now!
- Charlie Sheen – Maybe him and Trump have shared hookers and needles with one another.
- Gary Busey – Big time cocaine addiction. Birds of a feather…
- Mike Tyson – FELON! Convicted rapist! Well at least they both seem to treat women the same
- Hulk Hogan – Had to excuse myself just now because I thought I had peed in my pants a little from laughing so hard.
- Wayne Newton – Seriously!
- Dennis Rodman – That figures
- Kid Rock – Okay LOL.
- Chris Christie – The crooked governor who closed down a bridge causing issues for thousands of commuters simply because a city in NJ wouldn’t come out and support him. Seems like an abuse of power. Once again, Birds of a feather.
- Jessie James – The jackass who cheated on his wife, Sandra Bullock, with a stripper. At least Trump, James, Sheen, Nugent, and Tyson have a lot of stories they can share about women and how to disrespect them.
Being that it’s been a year since Trump was sworn in, I wonder what these people would say now about how “make America great again” is going. Being that they supported Trump, I probably wouldn’t think anything about what they think because, in my opinion, they have already shown a diminished mental capacity by supporting Trump to begin with.