– Quentin Yarborough, of 810 High Street, was arrested for resisting, delaying, and obstructing an officer. He was confined to the Vance County Jail under an $800 secured bond.
– Adrian Espino, of 905 David Street, was arrested for failing to appear in court. He was confined in the Vance County Jail under a $1000 secured bond.
March 26, 2008
– Melvin Perry reported that someone kicked out the door panel on his screened door.
– Robert Garcia reported that someone broke a window at his residence on Chavasse Avenue.
– James Seward, of ETC Inc. on Parham Road, reported that someone entered the warehouse and stole 42 batteries.
– Javoanni Kittrell reported that someone stole his Roadmaster bicycle worth $50 while he was on N. Elizabeth Street.